Tuesday 9 August 2022

GLORIA 22

 


as one year ends, and another begins
I sit here in a daze, thinking
Dude - WTF was that?




G L O R I A  2 2
volume up - 720p


optimized for night vision











.

GLORIA 22: the short story

I can't even begin to describe what this last year has been like 
2022 was wow - what a shake & stir - that said
I've landed in a better place - that's a good thing

somewhat obsessed w/drones atm
where were we - ok

I'm optimistic
missing my friends & family
dedicated to you - for taking the time
to look & listen

















a jim lamarche remix
from the album ONE LIFE
assembled in logic audio and final cut

featuring the Roland System 8



source music w/ sean tucker clemens,
ben & anita tatlow







  
read more of Jim's blog posts here 


















G L O R I A  2 2
volume up - 720p



star of wonderstar of royal beauty brightshine your light on earth belowguide the way












special thanks to GRADO LABS in Brooklyn NY
for understanding how headphones
should be made
















.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment