Thursday 18 January 2024

INVISIBILE




la visione è l'arte
di vedere ciò che è
invisibile agli altri

vision is the art of seeing 
what is invisible to others

enrico novelli




I N V I S I B I L E
volume up . 1080p

















optimized for night vision



a jim lamarche remix
from the album ONE LIFE
assembled in photoshop, logic audio & final cut

featuring the Roland System 8



source music w/Tony Anderson
feat. Timbre Ciepke




Dieci Parole Al 2000
Directed by Gianluigi Toccafondo



Who Am I
Animation by Ryan Woodward





The Red Balloon (1956)
Director: Albert Lamorisse
Distributed by Janus Films
























see the ONE LIFE album/page here >>>
http://www.jimlamarche.ca/onelife/


see the new TWO LIVES album/page here >>>
see the new THREE LIVES album/page here >>>



see the TEMPLE REDUX album/page here >>>





read more of Jim's blog posts here 












I N V I S I B I L E
volume up . 1080p





I'm all about morphing
great art together, to create something new
music, sounds & pictures

an ongoing experiment
that's really fun




a raglan manor production
january 2024




special thanks to GRADO LABS in Brooklyn NY
for understanding how headphones
should be made

















.




No comments:

Post a Comment