Tuesday 12 July 2022

MIND OVER MATTER



 'I could shoot somebody 
and I wouldn’t lose voters' 


Donald Trump


just take a second w/that






M I N D  O V E R  M A T T E R
yes you too! can become ME

sound up, 720p










 
optimized for night vision


assumed supposition: 
they will believe whatever I want them to believe, so
that leaves you, with a problem
I think they call it
leverage.

if you had read my book
art of the deal?
you would have known that
give me the means?
and I'll show you
the way








a jim lamarche remix
assembled in photoshop, logic audio and final cut

featuring the Roland System 8


source music: theo zouzou (øfdream)
1994 - 2019



















visit ONE LIFE - the page
http://www.jimlamarche.ca/onelife/


  read more of Jim's blog posts here 

LISTEN TO ONE LIFE  >>>  HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment