Thursday 23 May 2019

OVERDRIVE


it's 11 o'clock.  do you know 
where your children are?




O V E R D R I V E
volume up














it's the overdrive
that comes with the red lines
my baby hit the mainline



a jim lamarche remix
from the album TWO LIVES
assembled in photoshop, logic audio & final cut




read more of Jim's blog posts here 










FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH
the story behind overdrive


it fascinates me how we're drawn to other
that animal attraction
the scent of each other's short-comings
in passing ... that familiar return
injecting our heritage
yet again

calling it home
for a year

it was in a thought about ecstasy 
and what that might look like
that inspired me to go here

to capture a short glimpse of my youth
getting close but no cigar
a blast regardless





listen to the album ONE LIFE  >>>  HERE

see the new TWO LIVES page here >>>
http://www.jimlamarche.ca/twolives/




.





No comments:

Post a Comment