Tuesday 14 May 2019

AURORA BOREALIS


she was there, sitting right there
in the back seat, then there was the accident
and she was gone - they were gone


A U R O R A  B O R E A L I S
sound up













I was supposed to be somewhere
I just can't remember where
I can't remember things
anymore



optimized for night vision




a jim lamarche remix
from the album THREE LIVES
assembled in photoshop, logic audio & final cut



read more of Jim's blog posts here 






FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH
the story behind aurora borealis


fading faces - in the lights
eyes wide open at 4am
ok, let's do this


mothers & daughters - fathers and sons
having been separated
a return through the lights

spearmint lake - it was there


that I sat under the aurora in aug/92 - no roads to this place
northern ontario, out in the bush, open lake/high up
and this is what came of it
a reminder

like coming home 
to an old friend 




A U O R A  B O R E A L I S
the remix










listen to the album ONE LIFE  >>>  HERE 





.





No comments:

Post a Comment