Tuesday 30 July 2019

VALLIAS


that pleasure which is at once the most pure
the most elevating and the most intense, is derived
I maintain, from the contemplation 
of the beautiful 

edgar allan poe



V A L L I A S
volume up












optimized for night vision



TWO LIVES
it's a love thing

choreographed & performed by
donna hood



a jim lamarche remix
from the album TWO LIVES
assembled in photoshop, logic audio & final cut



read more of Jim's blog posts here 










FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH
the story behind Vallias

forgive me Father Vallias
for I have sinned

ok, for those of you out there
wondering if I'm beginning to lose it
ok, guilty pleasure

how did I get here?  ... don't ask
losing it?  ... maybe, just maybe

sometimes I see things, I shouldn't be seeing
thinking things, I shouldn't be thinking
doing things, I shouldn't be doing
but it's always been like that
ever since I can remember

getting to express it ... like this is a blast


I just found the sounds, then the pictures in youtube, joined them
and started remixing everything, together
in a semi-random fashion at first
forming a new picture
a few fine touches
the final buff
blog it

just fun

being able to scream in my dream
whilst watching her moving like that?

cathartic








listen to the album ONE LIFE  >>>  HERE

see the new TWO LIVES album/page here >>>

http://www.jimlamarche.ca/twolives/



for cathy cesnik
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Keepers



watch for more - updates every FRIDAY 7pm ET (toronto)
http://jimlamarche.blogspot.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment