Saturday 13 July 2019

I AM FREE

I don't have to tell you things are bad
everyone knows they're bad
it's a depression - everybody's out of work 
or scared or scared of losing their job

the dollar buys a nickel's worth
banks are going bust
shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter

howard beale


I  A M  F R E E
volume up









so, I want you to get up now 
and go to the window
open it and stick your head out and YELL
I'm as mad as hell
and I'm not going to take this 
anymore


optimized for night vision


a jim lamarche remix
from the album ONE LIFE
assembled in logic audio and final cut

feat. ava max









  read more of Jim's blog posts here 

LISTEN TO ONE LIFE IN YOUTUBE  >>>  HERE 




  read more of Jim's blog posts here 




I   A M   F R E E
a jim lamarche remix








.

No comments:

Post a Comment