Friday 6 September 2019

HUNGER GAMES


this is the moment 
when we must come together to save this planet
let us resolve that we will not leave our children a world 
where the oceans rise and famine spreads 
and terrible storms devastate our lands

barack obama




H U N G E R  G A M E S
volume up












optimized for night vision

think of it as a painting, that moves
and sounds cool - turned up 
after dark


a jim lamarche remix
from the album ONE LIFE
assembled in photoshop, logic audio & final cut


read more of Jim's blog posts here 











listen to the album ONE LIFE 
http://www.jimlamarche.ca/onelife/ 


see the new TWO LIVES album/page here >>>






FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH
the story behind 'hunger games'

thanks for getting this far
this one is 2 years old
I found it trolling the bottom of my youtube channel

I don't think I ever posted it
no record of it in my blog that goes back ages
I listened to it and thought "wow - it's not bad"
resurrecting it and now officially here


.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment